Sunday, April 10, 2011

A few words from Flint...

Hi, so first things first!Who are we?We the Tinkatastic Team are a bunch of talented beta-testing tinkas.Some people are granted a beta-testing spot because we made it into the game by creating a fabulous tinka, how long you've been waiting (being patient), how determined you are with Tinkatolli(TT) and where you live around our Eco Earth. http://http//www.tinkatolli.me/blog/?category_name=tinkatolli-private-beta So far the granting of many users because of their interesting tinkas has been going on for months and many great tinkas are coming through enjoying the world. When I came into TT I was so amazed at the hard work our friends, the TT Staff have done way back in Denmark.(I got into TT in my opinion, because I waited quite a while or because of the nation I'm in-Australia). So far we are late with our blog so we haven't done any updates to keep your mind alive with TT.Sorry guys for not updating the blog even thought it was created a while ago. "*Srry*", said Flintzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment