Monday, April 11, 2011

The Walk into Tinkatolli


The Walk into TinkatolliIt was a Sunday afternoon and I logged onto TT. Then it struck me! I couldn’t believe what I saw! I was standing in the middle of nowhere! I noticed someone walking past, but I was shivering, and nervous to greet this Tinka. “How are you doing, today?” She said. It sounded like a nice Tinka but I still couldn’t talk. “F…f….i…ii…nn…n…e..e….” I said. ( I am scared of spooky things, the dark and also strangers.) I could barely talk. All was silent when she came up to me and said to come to Canopia and have a little chat-around with her. I thought to myself, ‘What would she need with me? We are both girls but how could she want to talk to me?’  I was just taking a few steps to the sign that read ‘Canopia’. I jumped in. It was all blank. ‘What could I have done wrong?’ Suddenly it came up to be no harm and it was not even plain white like what happened when I logged in. I started to look for that Tinka that had said to come here. I found her! “Hello again!” She said. She was with a whole bunch of Tinkas that looked just like her but in different colours. “H..i, a..g..a..i..n!”  I said feeling a bit more confident. ‘I think I have met this Tinka before….’  “Hi! I am Shelly and this is Bill, Landy, Cop and Rosy. We are all the first Tinkers that came to TT! But you are the FIRST one to come here! So we’d like to congratulate you and celebrate!!!” Shelly said. “CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” They all said together. ‘So I have met them - in my dreams!’ Then we partied along through the whole night but it was almost time to pack up… “Since you ARE the first Tinker, would you like to make a speech about that to all of us?” Shelly asked me. ‘Yes, for sure!!! Well thanks to start with! hahaha!!’  I nodded. “Thank You all for making this event so special, and I would especially Thank Shelly for greeting me -‘In a nice way, though!’- And I would like you all to come back to this spot and meet me tomorrow, Thank You!!!!” I said WITHOUT a shiver or a nervous feeling of butterflies in my tummy. “Sure, ok, I wonder what it’s for…, of course!” That’s what I heard from them after I said that speech. “Thanks to you too, but what was your name?” Shelly asked. “Yeah, what was your name?” said a Tinker. “WHAT was your name?” said another. “Mmhhmm!!! What is your name?” said the rest of the crowd. “So, what’s your name? Oh, So you want us to call you no-name, huh?” Shelly started to get mean. “Well, my name is Kitty123…” I began. “But you can all call me Kitty!!” I said. “Oh ok!! So, Kitty I think we all have to go now…” Shelly said. “Yeah, we might need to go, Yeah we might, mmhhmm!!” That’s all I heard after she said that they had to go. So they all helped to pack up and then said bye and went to ‘Log-Out’. ‘They actually helped me build my confidence!!!Wait, I want to say a big THANKS!!!’  THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment