Monday, April 11, 2011

The Trader Tinka!!!

Well the TT Staff said they added a 'Trader Tinka' and they sure did!He is a greyish-brown old tinka with a large cart full of goods like junk, organic and even some seeds!He is pretty funny with his words and ways but is a great citizen of TT.He will be much respected by our fellow TT users.


































I think his name is Bumbleunder and under that is some weird language or maybe its just how he speaks.As I said he IS a funny tinka.He told me to give him some acorns for 10 seed,0 Tinkapoints and 10 black 'snakeskin'.But when I gave him more than 2 acorns he said something like, "Thats alright boy, thats enough for me..." is what I think I can remember him saying.Be sure to watch out for the Bumbleunder andhis weird trades. He was found near the river leading to the waterfall(where you put your boat to travel).He may have some surprises as well as some different locations as he seems to be a nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment